If your family has lost a loved one, you may have the need to sell or liquidate their personal belongings. During this stressful and emotional time, you may not want to deal with the challenging task of an estate sale.
The compassionate and experienced professionals at Organizing Life Services, LLC, are available to conduct an estate sale on your behalf.
We will first have a personal consultation with you to plan the sale. If you are out of state, we can still plan the sale by phone. After the plans are made, we will take over and coordinate the sale. We will operate the sale on-site and the owners of Organizing Life Services, LLC, will be on-site as well.
Our estate sale process is as follows:
- We inventory the items at the home,
- Take photos and write descriptions of the items,
- Sort the items,
- Research and price the items for maximum returns,
- Start advertising in a variety of locations including the internet,
- Stage the items in an attractive manner to appeal to buyers,
- Conduct the sale,
- Clean the home after the sale,
- Secure the empty home,
- And finally, send you the proceeds of the sale.
Many times due to our extensive client based attendance and expertise advertising, the sale of the home is procured during our estate sale. With many of our clients’ families being out of state, this can be a huge advantage for them. The key is given to OLS via mail/ realtor and OLS will handle the estate sale.
Please contact us to set up a consultation to discuss your family member’s estate sale. 727-542-6028 or OrganizingLifeServices@hotmail.com